Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Elizabethtown?
Your new nursery is close to being complete for your beloved little one. You spent quite a bit of time building the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even installed a shelf with a line of plush animals as a an extra touch. But how are you going to keep an eye on your newborn? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular listening device or take it to another level and utilize the tools at your disposal in your advanced home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Elizabethtown, it’s a great choice when you recognize the benefits.
Smart home indoor cameras in Elizabethtown are ideal baby monitors
As pieces of your complete home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and all of your components with a single app. This offers you practicality and peace of mind knowing you are able to monitor your baby from anyplace via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll get detailed, high-resolution images of your baby. You may even watch recorded segments directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you may speak to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to soothe a troubled sleeper. In addition, you are able to utilize the talk feature via your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your little one decides sleep time is finished and wants out of the bed, you can get motion-triggered alerts dispatched straight to your mobile device.
- One-touch call-outs: Even though this benefit is really for older kids, it’s worth mentioning. With a simple tap of a button, your youngster can touch base with you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a terrific bonus. If you see that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and think it may be a bit stuffy in the nursery, you can change the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can switch on the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have another little one? You can incorporate two indoor cameras and get access to each of them with a single smartphone app.
Get Your Elizabethtown smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Elizabethtown smart home and get the assurance and security Vivint’s advanced video cameras can supply. Contact (270) 550-1814 today and explore how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for all family members.