You’ve thought about it and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Elizabethtown home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to skilled security representatives sounds like a good idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them watching your house or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the main point of contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Always ready to act, home monitoring specialists are linked to your house through your smart devices. This is more than simply a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you through your emergency.