How does home monitoring work in Elizabethtown?
You’ve thought about it and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Elizabethtown home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to skilled security representatives sounds like a good idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them watching your house or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the main point of contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Always ready to act, home monitoring specialists are linked to your house through your smart devices. This is more than simply a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support at the ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making sure loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more essential when an emergency takes place while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your flood alarm tripping or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will occur when nobody is there to hear the sound of the high-volume siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always protected, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Elizabethtown home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this convenient, networked interface. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to reach your Vivint home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio functionality letting you talk directly to your monitoring staff
- You can ask for help with any type of issue, including medical matters
If you’re unable to find your phone when a disaster occurs, you can still speak with your monitoring agents directly through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Elizabethtown security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and get a comprehensive Elizabethtown smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you need. We know the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our core packages. If you would like to upgrade your home’s protection, place a call to (270) 550-1814 or complete the form below to get started.