Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Elizabethtown goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The protocol they adhere to depends on the type of emergency. To illustrate, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, a single effort will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is deployed. In the event of an intrusion - the most frequent sort of alarm - a monitoring agent will adhere to these steps to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you via the central command panel. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that doesn’t prompt a reply, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Support will still be sent even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Elizabethtown
Be prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Elizabethtown from Vivint. Contact (270) 550-1814 to start the customization of your home’s protection today.