What to look for in a home security camera in Elizabethtown
When it comes to your home’s security, it just helps to get a complete look of your property This is the main reason why security cameras are one of the best components to include as you figure out your home’s security. Even though independent cameras are of use when installed appropriately, they’re even more powerful when included into your home’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Elizabethtown? You’ll be happy to find these vital elements have more features than earlier versions. You may see real-time feeds from indoor cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with incorporated deterrent mechanisms from exterior cameras. You’ll even enjoy easy access to your surveillance devices with a central touchscreen panel or smartphone app.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Elizabethtown
Multifaceted and simple-to-use security cameras will elevate your residence’s protection to a different level. These essential aspects of your home security system can be found with a diverse array of features like bi-directional talk, motion detection, and mobile access. Explore the possibilities below.
- Effective deterrents: Choose a camera that will take immediate action. If unusual movement is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will appear on the outside of the camera lens and an audible warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision capability offers clear images of your environs any time of day. Your cameras will even keep their crisp imaging as you zoom in on specific spots.
- Video storage: Check for surveillance with video storage capabilities and the ability to review video directly from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Elizabethtown are typically linked to a helpful app on your smartphone. You have the opportunity to review current feeds or recorded video and even arm or disengage your security. The Vivint App will send an alert to your phone if there’s a triggered event.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion detectors allows cameras to take notice when odd activity takes place. You’ll even receive a message on your mobile device.
- Speak to anyone at your door or loved ones: Would you like to touch base with your children when they return from school? Is there a delivery person at your main entry? Today’s surveillance systems, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient two-way audio so you can converse with the people within range of your surveillance device.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor cameras should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides a viewing angle of 140°.
- Custom zone coverage: This feature gives you the chance to designate the exact area you would like your camera to cover. This can be beneficial to limit what you record as you don’t necessarily need updates whenever a car travels by on the road.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Elizabethtown. All that remains is to get started on your robust Vivint smart home. Dial (270) 550-1814 to begin or complete the following form to contact our home protection and automation professionals.